Best Roulette Casino Games
The game Roulette has been around for more than a hundred years, and it is one of the most classical and popular gambling games out there to date. Winning at roulette does depend greatly on chance but it also depends on your winning strategy and roulette game tricks that you could try to use. Usually, misguided players just play roulette for the sake of it thinking that their blind luck will make them rich but if they would only try a few roulette game tricks and strategies, winning at it may become quite easy. Here, we have discussed the roulette tricks to win good and win big.
15 Roulette tricks to winHow to win at roulette? Let us begin. Online roulette is a fairly simple game and by using a strong roulette strategy to win, you can do wonders for your bank account. Stick to the following steps and we assure you that in person or online will be yours to win.
- Know terminology, Study the table, Understand the odds before you place your bet: Before you start betting straight away, it is imperative that you read through and familiarize yourself with the common roulette rules, terminology and roulette tricks to win. By being more aware of the major terms, it will ensure that you do not make any blunders and end up losing money. Some common terms include Carr(a corner bet), Cheval (a split bet), Colonne (a column bet) and so on. Similarly, make sure you have an idea of how the table works and what are inside bets and outside bets along with what they stand for. Also, it is wiser to know what numbers are riskier to bet on and which ones are relatively safer in terms of payouts.
- Play for free first to understand the game: Do not make the mistake of directly indulging in a betting roulette game. Instead, play roulette free online or in-person to understand how it works and what the roulette table is composed of. By trying out for free a few times, you will become more acquainted with the betting game and how to best use your roulette tricks.
- Only play at reputable and trustworthy online casinos: Due to the massive rise in the number of online casinos now, it has become difficult to tell which ones are authentic, especially in the age of internet fraud. Therefore, it is always recommended to perform adequate research on trustworthy online casinos which have a positive and superior reputation in the market. This will ensure that you do not get cheated out of your money.
- Decide on a budget: Before stepping into the world of gambling, or online roulette, it is ideal to fix a budget with which you plan to play. Allot yourself a fixed amount and make sure that you do not cross that line as with all the adrenaline rush and a fast-paced game like roulette, it often happens that players tend to get emotional and spend way too much of their money. This leads to them incurring unfortunate losses. Check out our roulette game tricks for making the best bets.
- For the best odds, play European or French roulette: With so many varieties of online roulette, it can become confusing when trying to choose the best one. Amongst the classics, American roulette consists of 38 pockets (numbers 1-36 with a single zero pocket and a zero double pocket), which decreases the odds of winning when particular numbers are bet upon. In European roulette, the odds of winning are 1 in 37 and in French roulette, there are also 37 pockets – with the sequence of 1-36 along with one zero pockets. Hence, it is wiser to play European or French roulette.
- Bet on outside chances: Inside bets refer to the specific numbers on the table which have a higher payout rate. For every $1 you wager, you can end up winning $35. However, these are quite high-risk numbers, especially placing straight bets on a single number. The outside bets are lesser in terms of risk but they also have low payout rates, more like in the ratio of 1:1 or 2:1. These are the blocks outside of the number charts (the number charts are inside bets.) It is advisable to play wisely and stick roulette tips regarding outside bets as part of the roulette winning formula.
- Try different betting systems and roulette tricks to win: There are many betting systems out there and you can try different ones out each time. You can see which works for you but do not stick to one particular one in hopes of winning from it each time, because they do not always ensure wins. The most popular ones are Martingale, Fibonacci, James Bond, Labouchere, Paroli etc. It is smarter to not stick to one roulette strategy to win but to mix it up and see which could work. However, it would be unwise to rely on them completely and try not to repeat a strategy once you use it.
- Experiment with combination bets for bigger payouts: Combination bets are always better in comparison to single number bets. You can make a variety of combination bets by wagering on 2, 3, 4 or 6 numbers. With a higher number of combinations, your winning probability also increases greatly. This is one of the best roulette tricks that many professional players always apply.
- Place smaller bets so you can play for longer: Since you will have a budget fixed for roulette, it is ideal that you start and make smaller bets. By making large wagers especially on single numbers, you take great risks and this could end up in you losing your money in the blink of an eye. By making smaller wagers, you can prolong your game time and also try out different strategies which could end up benefiting you more.
- Remember about statistics of the previous round: Keep an eye on the previous round scores and statistics. You could maybe notice a bias or observe if the wheel is favourable to certain numbers, such as even or odd numbers. This could help you maximize your wins. However, it is not necessary that this may occur, especially if the roulette equipment is newer or more modern but it is always wise to watch out for any distinct winning patterns.
- Take regular breaks to stay focused: Since the roulette game requires dedication and focus, make sure that you are well-rested and hydrated and keep yourself more energized by taking short regular breaks. If you constantly keep playing, the stress, anxiety and continuous focus can slow you down and take away your ability to think adequately and strategize. Quick regular breaks are quite beneficial in such cases.
- Don’t rely on a lucky number or sentimental: Now, this is often seen amongst players that they believe that a few numbers are lucky for them and will ensure wins. This is the most absurd strategy ever. Sure, it may be one rare lucky win but that does not mean that you keep wagering on your one supposed lucky number based on sentiment. This is not the place to let your sentiments get in the way if you want to make good profits.
- Understand that the casino always has an edge: Always remember, that casinos will always have an edge over their players. Not everyone will indeed beat the game and at the end of the day, the number of losers will always be more than the number of winners. There are instances where winners take home large amounts but overall, the house will always profit and have the upper hand in roulette and all other betting games. This applies to both in-house and online casinos.
- Keep roulette tricks to win with you: Remember to never share your roulette tricks with other people in the casino. Everybody becomes selfish there and just wants to take the win. Always keep your roulette strategies and tricks to yourself and apply them to your wagers wisely. This is not the place to be generous and helpful if you plan to win at roulette.
- Don’t drink and bet: This is a no-brainer as you know alcohol consumption leads to clouding of your mental judgement. If you are incapable of thinking clearly with your mind, then you are destined to lose at roulette. Let us say that this is the most important roulette winning formula that needs to be implemented as people tend to get emotional and start drinking while gambling. It is a definite no zone. Do not make the mistake of drinking while playing or you will end up with horrible losses and a ton of guilt the next morning.
How Does Roulette Work?The popular casino game, Roulette is French for little wheel. There is a table with multiple numbers and players have to place bets on either single numbers or a combination of numbers, which could also be colour dependent- red or black or dependant on the type of numbers – even or odd. There are inside bets and outside bets, where the numbered charts in the centre refer to inside bets while the boxes around them are the outside bets. Inside bets have higher payouts but also come with extremely high risks while outside bets are relatively safer and are associated with lesser risks. If you start to follow the roulette tips and rules below, you will not have any difficulties in the game.
Roulette Basic Rules
The game is quite simple to play. The following are the steps of playing roulette.
- Choosing type of bet – players need to pick a single number or a combination of numbers or variations, depending on how much they would like to wager.
- Placing bets – next, bets are called and amounts are declared.
- Spinning the wheel – A croupier will then spin the wheel and a ball is spun in the opposite way around a circular track located on the wheel’s outer edge. The ball will eventually come to a halt in one of the 37 or 38 pockets, depending on the version of live auto roulette you are playing.
- Collecting the winning- Whoever has had placed a successful bet, all winnings are given to that player. It is merely a game of chance to start with, but some strategies always tend to help improve the odds of winning.
Roulette Wheel and Table LayoutEuropean and French Roulette tables are 37 number wheels while the American Roulette table is a 38 numbered wheel. Similarly, the former tables are single-zero tables while the latter is a double zero table. Each wheel has a number sequence and the French and European tables have lower house advantages compared to the American roulette tables. The red and black coloured pockets are alternating, and the number sequences are completely random to avoid bias. There is an even distribution of even and odd numbers in the table and the high (19 to 36) and low (1 to 18) numbers also alternate. In European or French roulette, there are certain bets known as Call bets or Announced bets which depend on the wheel’s layout. The 4 types are the Neighbors of zero, the Thirds of the wheel, the orphans and the Zero Game, each associated with specific numbers. These bets allow you to place bets on multiple roulette numbers and increase your odds of winning.
Types of Roulette Bets and Odds
|Type of Bet||Numbers||Chip placement||Payout||Odds against Winning|
|Straight Up||Any single number||Within the chosen number or square completely||35 to 1||36 to 1 (French)|
|Split||Any two vertically or horizontally adjoining numbers||On the edge shared by both the numbers||17 to 1||17.5 to 1 (French)
18 to 1 (American)
|Street||Any three consecutive horizontal numbers||On the outer edge of the number at either line’s end||11 to 1||11.3 to 1 (French), 11.6 to 1 (American)|
|Corner||In one block, any 4 adjoining numbers||On any common corner||8 to 1||8.25 to 1 (French)
8.5 to 1 (American)
Roulette Betting SystemsThere are various roulette game tricks and interesting betting systems as highlighted above. Trying out betting systems could be advantageous for players, but it is advised to keep switching betting systems and avoid using just one system repeatedly. Again, a reminder here is that betting systems do not ensure wins. The most popular ones are:
- Martingale – This is one of the most loved betting strategy systems which requires you to bet a unit and after each loss, double your bet. With Martingale, you have to be patient as it with every victorious bet, you will have an incremental profit of $1.
- Fibonacci – This is derived from a mathematical sequence, and it might seem to possess more risk but is safe as Martingale. In this, you have to religiously follow a sequence of numbers.
- Inverse Martingale – The concept here is that after every win, you double your bet. This increases the risk you take for sure but is best suited for outside bets and offers a 50% statistical chance.
- D’Alembert – This progressive strategy allows you to bet in flat amounts. Start by picking a betting unit and according to your win or lose, you keep increasing or decreasing your bet size by one unit. It merely follows the idea of slow progress in both directions, up or down.
Roulette Tips to Win FAQs:
How does roulette winnings work?
In Roulette, x:1 is the form in which potential payout odds exist. For each dollar that you may bet in a game, you will end up winning x dollars. If you place a single number bet, your payout for each dollar will be $35 and the odds for single number bets are 35:1.
Is there a winning roulette strategy?
Betting games are fairly chance dependent and usually winning odds are less than 50% in such games. Roulette betting systems are available but none of them has been proven to be completely successful. Therefore, there is no particular guaranteed roulette winning strategy but just a game of chance and trial and error strategies combined.
How do I win when betting on single numbers?
How much do I have to bet on each game?
Depending on the variant and what kind of table a player chooses, the minimum betting stakes could be variable. For example, a commonly seen minimum stake is ₹375 but if you proceed to the high rollers table, the minimum stake there maybe ₹7,500. It depends on the stakes set by the casino house.
Which type of roulette has the best percentage of winning?
It’s a French Roulette. The player has slightly less chance of winning in American Roulette because there is one more number (00). In any case, following all our roulette game tricks, you increase your chances of winning at times.
What is the best strategy for roulette?
The best strategy for roulette is subjective and can vary depending on a player’s goals and preferences. However, here are some tips that may help improve your chances of winning. To maximize your chances of winning in roulette, it is crucial to be familiar with the game’s rules and to choose a reliable and trustworthy online casino. Additionally, it is recommended to play either European or French roulette, and to place bets on outside chances.
What are the best bets in roulette?
The best bets in roulette are typically the ones with the lowest house edge, meaning the ones that give you the best chance of winning. These are the even money bets, such as betting on red or black, or odd or even numbers, as they have a house edge of just under 2.7% in European roulette and 2.63% in American roulette. Additionally, the column and dozen bets have a payout of 2 to 1 and have a slightly higher house edge, but are still good options for those looking for a relatively safe bet with decent payouts.
Is it possible to win roulette every time?
It is not possible to win roulette every time due to the game’s random nature and the house edge. The outcome of each spin is determined by chance, and no amount of skill or strategy can change that. However, it is possible to increase your chances of winning by using a smart betting strategy and choosing bets with higher odds of winning.
Is winning roulette easier online?
Online roulette casinos use RNG (Random Number Generators) to provide a fair and random game outcome, just like at a physical roulette table. However, there is no guaranteed winning formula or trick to win roulette every time, regardless of whether you play online or at a physical casino. At 24betting online casino, we are registered with a governing body of Costa Rica and adhere to strict guidelines to ensure our players are not scammed. The best strategy for online roulette is to understand the rules, use sound bankroll management, choose outside bets with higher winning probabilities.